I hope someday Boone and Robinson get a chance to bond for a few days, a weekend. When they're 6 or something. I think they'd hit it off.
It will be interesting to see how they relate to one another. Cousins are such awfully weird things. Especially cousins you don't see much.
Can't wait until we make this a three generational event.
1ST ANNUAL 2-GENERATIONAL MALE STEWART EVENT WILL BE GOOD!! FUTURE ANNUAL 3-GENERATIONAL MALE STEWART EVENT WILL BE GREAT!!! PHOTO OP UP THE WAZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope someday Boone and Robinson get a chance to bond for a few days, a weekend. When they're 6 or something. I think they'd hit it off.
It will be interesting to see how they relate to one another. Cousins are such awfully weird things. Especially cousins you don't see much.
Can't wait until we make this a three generational event.
1ST ANNUAL 2-GENERATIONAL MALE STEWART EVENT WILL BE GOOD!! FUTURE ANNUAL 3-GENERATIONAL MALE STEWART EVENT WILL BE GREAT!!! PHOTO OP UP THE WAZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment