I didn't actually pull the camera out until a certain time, so some very good people who stopped by were not captured either digitally or with my last remain Polaroid stock. But thanks to all who came and to those who could not make it, come by some time to hug the boy before he is three!
my god. that's one of the best, most captivating, most dramatic, most entertaining films I've ever seen. It reminded me of Minnie and Moskowitz. And thats a good thing, I like that movie
3 comments:
I didn't actually pull the camera out until a certain time, so some very good people who stopped by were not captured either digitally or with my last remain Polaroid stock. But thanks to all who came and to those who could not make it, come by some time to hug the boy before he is three!
exponential happiness hearts outside my heart xo xo xo xo xo xo xo
my god. that's one of the best, most captivating, most dramatic, most entertaining films I've ever seen. It reminded me of Minnie and Moskowitz. And thats a good thing, I like that movie
Post a Comment