Papa (and family)
Just arrived for my third trip to Beijing in as many months. I
thought Papa you would get a kick out of these fun facts:
1. I got a haircut and it cost me $2.80 US they used scissors
notclippers and washed my hair twice. Thats a pretty swanky
barber shop!
2. there is a restaurant downstairs from the office that
sells theTALL tsing tao beers .80 cents US - although there is
a wide range of prices you will pay in beijing... by way of contrast
I went to a Mexican restaurant here (actually not too bad), however
5 people with drinks was $250 US... slightly more food and drink at
the .80 beer place about $40 US. that might have been my last trip
for mexican until I get back to the states.
3. and my favorite fact: I just mailed my democratic ballot
from communist China
Love you all
Doo
Friday, October 24, 2008
A Little Shout Out from Cousin Robbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment